These are quite general, and offer some brief ideas
- Brings in new ideas and opens up the world
- Larger variety of restaurants with different foods
- Opportunity to learn about other cultures and countries, and try their nice food 🙂
- Grow as a person as you meet different people with different views, and learn to respect others and be open-minded.
- Less boring with a nice mix of people
- To be honest, Canada’s population is ultimately multicultural, in the sense that most Canadians have European ancestry and are not in fact native Americans, when cut comes to chase.
- Learn to be tolerant of others
- See world from other perspectives and points of view
- Growing up in a multicultural society helps erase negative stereotypes, because people come to the realisation that people are different within the same culture. So there are some bad people from one’s own culture, and another’s, but there are also some really good people in one’s own culture and anothers.
- Sometimes some groups can form their own groups and become isolated from society
- Sometimes and unfortunately, racism occurs